You will be a key member of our Manufacturing team and will be responsible for providing technical leadership for Manufacturing processes. In due course, this role involves line management of technical team. The candidate should have prior experience in manufacturing in the area of cell and gene therapy, ideally within aseptic sterile Manufacturing, and experience in leading a team.
- To ensure biopharmaceutical products are manufactured to the highest standard of quality within a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulated environment.
- To observe strict aseptic and sterile manufacturing practices for cell culture and other cleanroom related activities to ensure compliance to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
- To review manufacturing documents such as batch manufacturing records, SOPs, forms, and monitoring
- To overseeing closure of batch record review and deviations write ups to ensure timely batch release of the final product.
- To Train and lead a team of biotechnologists in the day-to-day operations.
- Min Degree in related discipline
- 3 to 5 years in a GMP biopharmaceutical manufacturing related role.
- Applicant must be familiar with a GMP environment, fundamental quality systems (deviation, corrective action preventative action, change control, etc) and regulatory compliance expectations on manufacturing floor.
- Working understanding of Operations, QC, QA, Process Development, Supply Chain and related functions.
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599