Biotechnologist, Lifescience Industry ( East Area ) #HMA
Job post no longer accepts applications
- To ensure biopharmaceutical products are manufactured to the highest standard of quality within a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulated environment.
- To observe strict aseptic and sterile manufacturing practices for cell culture and other cleanroom related activities to ensure compliance to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
- To review manufacturing documents such as batch manufacturing records, SOPs, forms, and monitoring
- To overseeing closure of batch record review and deviations write ups to ensure timely batch release of the final product.
- To Train and lead a team of biotechnologists in the day-to-day operations.
- Min Degree in related discipline
- 3 to 5 years in a GMP biopharmaceutical manufacturing related role.
- Applicant must be familiar with a GMP environment, fundamental quality systems (deviation, corrective action preventative action, change control, etc) and regulatory compliance expectations on manufacturing floor.
- Working understanding of Operations, QC, QA, Process Development, Supply Chain and related functions.
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599