About Aureus Group
Established in September 2013, Aureus Academy is Singapore’s leading music school with over 18,000 students enrolled in our school. Aureus Academy specializes in providing individually tailored piano lessons, violin lessons, drum lessons, voice lessons, and more to students of all ages and abilities.
Aureus has transformed a traditional brick-and-mortar service into a cutting-edge business featured in Forbes, Business Times, Straits Times, and Channel News Asia. Aureus Group, the parent company of Aureus Academy, has been ranked 4th in the “Singapore’s Fastest Growing Companies” survey conducted by The Straits Times and Germany-based global research firm Statista.
About the Role
Aureus Group is looking for skilled individuals who can work towards having extensive product knowledge and excellent customer service in order to ensure that he/she can promote the company and our programmes effectively and provide recommendations to all potential leads and customers to keep our company competitive and innovative.
- Conduct assigned number of outgoing sales calls daily
- Achieve assigned monthly lead generation, sales/ enrolments and lead-conversion targets, in addition to any other targets that may be set by the management in relation to centre growth
- Answer all incoming phone calls and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Conduct and assist in sales activities and events to help the team with lead generation and conversions
- Assist Centre Team and Manager to ensure healthy centre growth at all times through providing excellent customer service and mitigate student turnover.
- Maintain or exceed assigned closure or conversion rate target for all trials to enrolments to ensure maximum output from leads
- Assist Centre Team and Manager to execute and manage teacher growth plans in order to achieve monthly teacher targets assigned by the management for your centre
- Performing any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management
- General Administration
- At least 1 - 2 years' experience specializing in customer service field
- Must be available to work retail hours and on both weekends
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English (Being bilingual/trilingual would be an advantage)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to adapt to any work situation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Positive, extroverted, and outgoing personality with the passion for customer service
Perks and Packages:
- Various Performance and Incentive Bonuses
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- Worklife and Wellness including 14 days of Annual Leaves and Sick Leaves
- In-House Learning, Development, and Training are provided
- Professional Career Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Music Lessons
- Vibrant and Supportive Company Culture
- Work Equipment including IT Devices is provided