Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Sales Account Manager (ICT & Outsourcing)
Job Title: Sales Account Manager (ICT & Outsourcing)
Work Location: Central Area, Singapore
Job Type: Permanent
The Account Manager acts as a key point of contact between an organisation and its clients. He/She possesses thorough product knowledge and oversees product and/or service sales. He/she works with customers to identify their needs and prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales information. He/she contacts existing customers to discuss and give recommendations on how specific products or services can meet their needs. He/she maintains customer relationships to strategically place new products and drive sales for long-term growth.
He/she works in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and travels frequently to clients' premises for meetings. He/she is familiar with client relationship management and sales tools. He/she is knowledgeable of the organisation's products and services, as well as trends, developments and challenges of the industry domain.
The Account Manager is a resourceful, people-focused and persistent individual, who takes rejection as a personal challenge to succeed when given opportunity. He/she appreciates the value of long lasting relationships and prioritises efforts to build trust with existing and potential customers. He/she exhibits good listening skills and is able to establish rapport with customers and team members alike easily.
- A) Business Development and Sales Generation
- To promote and market Thatz 2.0 core competencies in Business Solutions and Nextgen Enterprise ICT Services.
- Responsible for business development, revenue growth, productivity, and profit of each customer engagement.
- Implement sales strategy, identify new sales opportunities, and convert sales opportunities to meet sales targets.
- Prepare proposals, costings, quotations, and presentation deck, as well as lead the meetings with customers to turn the business opportunity into sales.
- Advise the customer on technology adoption and implementation strategy including architecture, integration, selection, and operation to improve the success of the customer’s business operation.
- Manage and coordinate resources, as well as, meet contract obligations to deliver good customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Technical Support Team to develop effective sales action programs.
- Work closely with Channel Partners and Principals to develop and promote new products and services to existing, as well as, new clientele.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Establish and sustain strong business relationships between Thatz and the customers through informal meetings and networking activities.
- Seek business opportunities from customers and fulfill their business needs promptly to convert them into sales.
- Strategize, plan, execute, and monitor/review/modify the business development and sales function implementations to achieve the agreed objectives and targets ahead of schedule or on a timely basis.
- Support regional business expansion plan, when necessary.
What we are looking for?
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing, or related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience, preferably in the Sales and Marketing field in the ICT industry with good customer engagement expertise.
- Professional, enterprising, resourceful, self-initiated/starter/motivated, detailed, and sales/result-oriented personnel.
- Quick learner and adaptive to a dynamic working environment.
- Reliable and able to take ownership of areas under your responsibilities.
- A team player and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Looking for long-term career advancement within the company.
What will the Career Progression / Path be like?
- Business / Management Executive (up to 3 years*)
- Assistant / Manager / Senior (3 to 8 years*)
- Director/ Senior (8 to 12 years*)
- Junior/Partner/Senior (> 10 years*)
Note: * based on your actual performance.
Salary Package: Monthly Basic Salary (50%) + Profit sharing (50%).
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook, and more to stay updated on our latest offerings, industry insights, and exciting announcements. Join our vibrant online community and reach out further to discover the endless possibilities with our business. Follow us now for more!
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!