Sales Engineer (Oil & Gas/ Marine) - 5 Days, Central [R22107578]
- Possess in-depth knowledge of various types of pipes, valves, fittings, and related products, including their applications and specifications.
- Engage with customers, such as engineers, contractors, and procurement professionals, to understand their requirements and offer suitable product recommendations.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to customers on specific project or application needs.
- Prepare detailed and accurate proposals, including pricing, specifications, and delivery terms, based on customer requirements.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing clients while actively seeking new business opportunities to expand the customer base.
- Collaborate with the engineering and project management teams
- Monitor market trends, competitors, and industry developments to identify new business opportunities
- Meet or exceed sales targets and revenue goals set by the company.
- Provide post-sales support to customers, addressing any technical issues or concerns that may arise.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent
- Possess min 2 years of experiences in valves products in the oil and gas/marine and offshore industries will be a plus
- Entry levels are welcomed as training will be provided
To Apply, kindly click on the "APPLY NOW" button
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Staffking Pte Ltd (20C0358) | Jasmine Wong (R22107578)