Retail Sales ($1600-$2000 Basic + Commission)
Job post no longer accepts applications
- Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
- Learn about competitors' products and consumers' interests and concerns in order to answer questions and provide more complete information.
- Recommend product or service improvements to Company.
- Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information.
- Keep areas neat while working, and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Sell products being promoted, and keep records of sales.
- Set up and arrange displays and demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Any other duties assigned by Superior.
- Secondary level with 1-2 years of experience in Retail industry.
- 6 days work with 1 day off.
- Training & Uniform provide.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to us.
EA License No: 09C0884
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan/ R1108310