- Supportive Work Environment
- Career Progression
- Annual Leave + Sick Leave
Salary basic: $11/hr
Marks & Spencer (M&S) is ready to push boundaries to lead the retail industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer is hiring Sales Associate to drive the business in Singapore.
Candidates with or without experience are encouraged to apply!
You will be doing:
• Provide excellent customer service
• Achieve standards set on sales floor; incl. till (handling of cash and credit cards), service zones, etc
• Manage departmental stocks and products availability to facilitate layout planning
• Accurate stock movement and replenishment (e.g. delivery check, stock transfer)
• Cashiering duties and handling customers' return items
Food Department - Required to lift loads of up to 15kg and helping customer with product information
Clothing Department - Fitting room duties, helping customers find the right sizing, styling and general servicing
You need to be:
• Able to work on rotating shifts (3 days work, 1 day off and repeat.), weekends and public holidays.
• Able to commit a total of 44 hours per week.
• Highly motivated with good insight of customer service with or without working experience.
• Excellent communication skills and outgoing personality.
• Service oriented with high enthusiasm to serve.
Experience in supermarket/ food store / clothing retail environment will be an added advantage.
There are a lot of ways you can discover your potential at M&S. Apply now!