• Assess training needs of learners to understand specific learning requirements which will aid in the design of the programmes.
• Design, facilitate and review programmes in the area of tech-enabled learning.
• Include and implement different learning activities across modalities such as blended, face-to-face and hybrid learning approaches.
• Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual trainee and/or organization level. Present learning related findings and insights to management.
• Work closely with training partners, institutes and vendors in programme design, delivery, and support.
• Undertake research and implement initiatives / programmes to drive technology-enabled learning
• Contribute to consultancy projects that support and upskill public agencies on learning and development approaches to online learning.
• At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in L&D and instructional design.
• Knowledge of current trends in technology (e.g. programming, RPA, data analytics, digital transformation) will be a strong advantage
• Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and tools for learning (e.g. Articulate, Google Suite etc).
• Strong project management, analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous, and resourceful.
• Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, especially with stakeholders in our lead agencies.
• Ability to work collaboratively within CSC and with external partners.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple tasks under deadlines and pressure.