- Participate in product improvement/engineering projects, and responsible for engineering activities.
- Take the lead in problem solving and action planning in project management.
- Perform risk analysis (FMEA) to define process flow and control plan.
- Perform equipment qualification and process validation for product improvement/engineering projects.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to junior engineers and other departments.
- ·Ensure projects are implemented in line with the schedule and budget.
- Optimize new/improved process parameters to further improve product quality and the overall equipment effectiveness.
- Explore new process to improve product quality or productivity.
- Be responsible for the successful transfer of new/improved process/methodologies into the production with good process margins and inline controls.
- Involved in hands-on execution of manufacturing operations.
- Provide operational training for operators or related personnel.
- Manage administrative duties as well as ad-hoc projects assigned by immediate superior.
- Min. Degree in Mechanical/ industrial/ biomedical engineering or any relevant field
- Good mechanical or material aptitude and knowledge.
- Good experience of manufacturing process and cGMP manufacturing.
- Clean room/environment control experience.
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to: email@example.com
All candidates’ information will be treated with the strictest confidence
Melissa Zhang Zhiqi (Mezzo)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd