Research Associate (Up to $4500, Microbiology/Biotech, 5 day)
Job post no longer accepts applications
- Conduct literature review related to product development and patent application.
- Record, analyze, and interpret experimental data and present as internal/external scientific publications including peer reviewed journal papers.
- Develop new product formulations and processes for application in the feed additive business to enhance animal nutrition and health as per the Product Innovation Process.
- Evaluate and validate all methodologies for the laboratory against established protocols.
- Facilitate cross-functional operations to support product development and sales.
- Support laboratory operations and procurement functions.
- Perform tasks on an ad-hoc basis as assigned by the reporting officer.
- Degree/ Master in Animal Science/Nutrition/Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry /Chemistry/Related Disciplines with 1-2 years of experience (commercial/academic) in a microbiology laboratory or biotech environment.
- 5 day work week.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to us.
EA License No: 09C0884
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310