Production Supervisor (up to $3500, 5 day work)
- Supervise the start-up, monitoring, control and shutdown of process units and process utilities.
- Supervise troubleshooting during all modes of operation, including process upset conditions.
- Support the development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for process operations.
- Provide first line of support to mitigate to production / warehouse / logistics issues.
- Manage Production operation and optimize manpower utilization.
- Participate in WSH and EMS incident investigations.
- Supervise Compliance with WSH and EMS System.
- Supervise good housekeeping in the workplace.
- Supervise the conduct of activity-based risk assessments.
- Supervise toolbox meetings prior to starting work activities.
- Supervise contractors to ensure compliance with the organization’s WSH and EMS standards and practices.
- Supervise the application of emerging technologies for process operational tasks with the team.
- Ensure production safety requirements are implemented and followed accordingly.
- Assist in the development and upgrading of Quality Management System.
- Contribute to Identification of production / engineering root cause, implement corrective and preventive measures.
- Assist Production planner in Import coordination and ensure RM delivery to meet shipment schedule.
- Assist Production planner in planning and execution of production schedule.
- Assist in execution of training program, setting up of documentation and procedural control for current and new equipment.
- Execute technical studies and process validation assessments, protocols, and reports.
- Lead emergency responses as the Site Incident Controller (SIC).
- Execute production plans and schedules.
- Monitor and control production processes to meet product quantity and quality targets.
- Review data trends and analyses to monitor plant performance.
- Use new data technologies to review plant operations and equipment performance.
- Coach and mentor staff.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Manage resources within the team.
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and activities.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in chemical industries.
- 5 day work (7.30am-5.30pm, Mon-Fri).
- Attractive Benefits (Transport Allowance, AWS, VB)
Interested applicants, please email your resume to us.
EA License No: 09C0884
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan/ R1108310