• Provide administrative support to MMD.
• Understand and process requestor’s requests.
• Source and negotiate for equipment and supplies.
• Responsible for issuing purchase orders and perform goods receipts in the system.
• Liaise with suppliers regarding purchase orders, coordinate delivery requirements with suppliers, expedite deliveries and update requesters for scheduled deliveries.
• Assists in filing documents, maintaining, and updating records.
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Job Requirements: Min Diploma in Supply Chain & Logistics or similar w min 2 yrs of relevant experience
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Ally Audrey Lok Xin Woon
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R21102307