Sales Support Executive ($3200, 5 days)
- Support sales team on daily administration.
- Handle email/phone enquiries.
- Process sales order and follow up payment with clients.
- Update and monitor daily the Sales data system to support the Sales team forecast exercises.
- Coordination, monitor and troubleshooting assistance for client’s order, account statuses and other relevant problems.
- Coordination of shipping schedule.
- Preparation of shipping documents (commercial invoice, packing list etc.).
- Follow up with clients on the phone for administrative purposes.
- Assist in general administration duties and Ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- ‘O’ level with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Self-motivated and initiative individuals.
- Possess strong negotiation and selling skills.
- Must be able to manage a given set of territory and accounts.
- Provide good after sales & customer service.
- Knowledge in office supplies or office automation would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on Navision system would be an advantage.
- 5 days work week.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to us.
EA License No: 09C0884
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan/ R1108310