Production Planner (Up to$4800, Electronics Manufacturing)
Job post no longer accepts applications
- Plan and manage inventory at optimal level.
- Monitor production schedule to meet on-time delivery.
- Material planning based on production requirement.
- Work with testing team and arrange production staff to work according to production schedule.
- Diploma in Manufacturing/Production/Electronics Engineering with 1 year in electronics manufacturing industry.
- Able to communicate and work closely with internal customers, purchasing team and sub-contractors.
- Material planning for production requirement.
- Experience with ERP and MRP.
- 5 day work week.
- Salary: $3500-$4800 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
Interested applicants, please email your resume to us.
EA License No: 09C0884
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan/ R1108310