- Lead and guide tutorial lessons, problem solving or laboratory sessions for NTU ICC Digital World and other Digital Literacy related courses.
- Evaluate and grade assignments/tests and record grades.
- Assist in the invigilation of examinations/test.
- Provide consultation and assistance to student.
- Assist in course/class administration and other administration work supporting the Academic Team in the Chair's Office such as exam script checking, coordinating invigilations, facilities booking and other academic support duties outreach for the division/school both during semester and non-semester period
- Assist in the design and development of instructional and teaching materials, such as syllabi, visual aids, answer keys, supplementary notes, or course Web sites. Adopt available technology-based learning materials where relevant.
Hiring Institution: NTU
4 days ago