Job post no longer accepts applications
The Executive, One-Stop is at the forefront of addressing student enquiries through diverse channels including in-person interactions at the counter, emails, and hotline. This dynamic role requires extensive engagement with students and stakeholders to swiftly resolve queries and ensure a seamless experience. The position plays a pivotal role in elevating the overall student experience, fostering a positive and supportive environment.
Hiring Institution: NTU
- Handles 2-3 portfolios within the One-Stop including matric card collection, lost and found processes, letter of certification and certificate handover processes.
- Respond to student enquiries through diverse channels including in-person at counter and emails.
- Covers phone duty when required.
- Cultivate positive relationships with students and various stakeholders, ensuring a seamless resolution to student queries.
- Provide exceptional customer service by proactively addressing concerns and offering comprehensive assistance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance overall student satisfaction and contribute to a vibrant campus community.
- Elevate our knowledge base by meticulously updating knowledge articles.
- Upkeep the existing Standard Operating Procedures and proposes revision where required.
- Propose process improvement through streamline or automation.
- Schedule and participate in meetings with different stakeholders
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks assigned.
- Minimally Diploma in any discipline, preferably with prior experience in customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/other software
- Genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences, empathy, and a customer-centric mindset
- Strong analytical and proactive problem-solving skills with a quick decision-making ability
- Strong interpersonal skills for building positive relationships, effective collaboration, and a commitment to a strong teamwork
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities, thrive in a dynamic environment, and handle multiple tasks
- Efficient time management skills, prioritization, and meeting deadlines
- Comfortable in navigating digital platforms including customer service software, CRM systems, and other systems used for transaction and operation
- Maintaining a professional demeanor, commitment to confidentiality, and adherence to company policies
Hiring Institution: NTU
a month ago