· Taking inventory of all medication and pharmaceutical supplies.
· Processing sales transactions for medications and other pharmaceutical supplies.
· Directing all questions relating to prescriptions, health matters, or medications to the pharmacist.
· Answering all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner.
· Restocking shelves with medications and other pharmaceutical supplies.
· Accurately typing and printing out prescription labels.
· Attending to emails and fax messages.
· Ensuring that work areas are organized and clean.
· Min GCE ‘A’ Levels / Diploma and above
· Keen interest in the healthcare/ medical industry
· No experience needed, full training will be provided
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599