· Responsible for food preparation prior to cooking, including cleaning, cutting and storage
· Opportunity to learn to prepare, execute and plate in accordance to Italian restaurant's menu. (Opportunity includes learning various pasta and pizza making)
· Assist to control to minimize food and supply waste and pilferage.
· Assist for stock taking of ingredients, utensils, supplies and equipment within the section of work.
· Assist to ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times.
· Assist to ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the kitchen’s Hygiene, health and safety policies and procedures.
· Opportunity towards own development such as attend training sessions or courses when required.
· Any other ad-hoc task(s) allocated by Head Chef
· Able to work shifts, weekend & PH
· Basic Culinary Skills but NO experience welcome
· Simple spoken English.
Malaysians also welcome, Work permit quota available