Job post no longer accepts applications
- Perform audit procedures during the audit fieldwork under senior guidance.
- Perform analytical review procedures and other substantive audit procedures for clients both based locally and overseas in various industries under supervision.
- Establish good working relationships with clients and engagement team members.
- Handle any other job tasks assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Accounting and above.
- Fresh graduated are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in computer skills & Ms Office.
- Team player with strong analytical, follow-up skills and time management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within tight timeline and in a fast-paced environment.
- Training and guidance will be be provided.