We are looking for Manager for Project Pursuit who will be responsible for Asia Pacific KOB1 projects for Pressure Management. The role will coordinate with partners, customers and project teams to engage, understand and initiate the projects, and to build pursuit strategies and resolutions for process improvement. If you possess the requirements we are seeking for, this exciting role is for you!
In this Role, Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Lead and Pursuit major AP KOB1 projects for Pressure Management.
- Engage with GP3, Other BU, WA teams in developing the funnel and growing the SEE for PRM.
- Engage early and influence collaborators (End users, Licensors, Project Management Team (PMT) and EPCs) from Pre-FEED/FEED and BBQ stage of the projects, to position Emerson as the supplier of choice and for AVL inclusion.
- Engage with customers early to understand project dynamics for PRM, develop Strategy and own Strategy for PRM from FEED to win.
- Organize customer meetings and event to position and leverage Emerson/PRM message like TCO, Optimization etc.
- Work with GP3, BU to incorporate PRM as part of total value messages for Emerson pursuits.
- Collaborate and coordinate with respective WA/Sales office for Export projects through regular Cadence calls in positioning to win.
- Engage with Sales/LBP through cadence calls, in validating the pursuit strategy and driving to win including expand the PRM portfolio.
- Understand the S&D activities for the region and drive the opportunities with strategies to support the S&D manager.
- Bring awareness to management on the trends and organizational needs to suit the market demands.
- Engage and involve the Project Management Team early to leverage and also to identify and eliminate risks upfront for a smooth post-order execution.
- Plan and initiate programs for Strategic relationship with EPCs driving exclusive agreements.
- Provide initiative and insight into process improvements targeted at bettering the organization’s knowledge, skill, and responsiveness.
- Improve participation and overall WIN rate with premium.
- Own the FPSO projects in Singapore - Planning for the projects, Customer facing and collaborating with GP3 and destination WA for improving collaboration and win rates. Dotted line report to Singapore Sales manager on this capacity.
- Plan and review annual project targets and update the organization with lessons learnt for improvement.
Who You Are:
You pursue results in the face of challenges and through good working relationships and collaborations with different teams to implement successful improvement programs. You take action quickly and critically in fast paced and unexpected situations. You focus efforts on continuous improvement and interested in identifying and seizing opportunities for alignment and integration.
For This Role, You Will Need:
- Degree or Diploma in Instrumentation / Chemical / Electrical / Mechanical / Piping / Mechatronic Engineering with 5 to 10yrs experience in the relevant industry
- Well verse with Valves products range and knowledge. Experience with Pressure Relief Valves preferred.
- Possess good understanding of pressure management and solution such as Tanks, Steam, LNG and Safety
- Understanding of Industries application will be an added advantage.
- Possess certain level of leadership in mentoring and coaching of sales engineers.
- Driven for results; must possess good business acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to travel.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.