The Manager/Assistant Manager will be challenged to:
- Develop strategic plans for the PSS Secretariat which includes proposing and/or refining the departmental goals and budgets to meet the mission and objectives of PSS.
- Provide leadership to a team of staff in to ensure and enhance operational efficiency and the level of services provided to PSS members:
- Manage PSS membership applications and database;
- Track membership fee collections and revenue from other sources;
- Support PSS Chapters and Committees in general administrative matters;
- Support events organized by PSS including the annual Singapore Pharmacy Congress and Pharmacy Week;
- Ensure smooth running of courses and other training activities administered by PSS including the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Healthcare Support (Pharmacy Support) and webinars/talks organised by the Public and Professional Education Chapters; and
- Assist members of PSS and the public on their enquiries.
- Guide/mentor the Secretariat staff, review their work performance and help them to uplift their capabilities, achieve their individual goals and develop professionally.
- Draft, recommend or enforce policies and/or procedures to facilitate PSS in its undertaking and to enhance operational efficiency.
- Support the PSS Council in their meetings by preparing the meeting agenda and minutes and collating the materials for presentation and follow up post meetings on the matters arising from the meetings.
- When necessary, correspond and/or represent PSS in meetings with clients (potential advertisers), donors, industry partners and government bodies.
- Diploma or tertiary qualification in administration or other relevant fields and/or demonstrated experience in school or centre administration.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience preferably with some leadership experience.
- Work experience in the healthcare education, training or sectors will be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and communication skills.
- Comfortable with learning the basics of the accounting, training and membership management systems.
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
Valerie Yong Kian Fung
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted