Perm Pharmacy Technician (GOVT HOSPITAL - Inpatient & Outpatient & A&E)
- Perform technical duties under the supervision of pharmacists to ensure safe, efficient and timely distribution of drugs in hospital.
- Assist the senior pharmacist in charge to provide supervision to pharmacy support staff and to coordinate activities within a section to ensure smooth workflow and continuous improvement.
- Dispense medicines to the patients according to department policies and guidelines.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPTC) OR Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science preferred
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to function effectively as member of a team
- Able to prioritize and organize work well
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong [R1879124]
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599