Resident Care Manager (Healthcare Setting) #HGA
- Resident Personal Care
- Embrace and drive Ren Ci's person-centred care philosophy to render care in a manner and in an environment that promotes maintenance or enhancement of residents' quality of life and clinical status.
- Monitor timely completion of residents' daily schedule and care plan. Monitor collection and maintenance of all resident data per organizational policies.
- Monitor regular engagements of residents and family members to determine satisfaction with quality of care.
- Work with clinical teams and other appropriate stakeholders to ensure provision of quality care.
- Administration and Management
- Review rosters of CCAs to ensure compliance with staffing requirements, organizational policies and regulations.
- Ensure effective staff assignment and scheduling.
- Ensure completion of periodic and annual competency evaluations and performance appraisals.
- Monitor overall regulatory compliance of the nursing home operations. Develop QA policies and plans, and maintain adherence.
- Assist with the development of the annual budget and monitor expenses. Teaching and Supervision
- Facilitate staff's individual growth through mentoring and coaching.
- Ensure timely and comprehensive orientation programme is conducted for all staff.
- Develop and conduct trainings for junior and new staff.
- Recognised degree, in any discipline.
- Preferably with at least 7 years as a Senior Community Care Executive or have experience managing a department with frontline staff.
- Experience in healthcare setting will be an advantage
Interested candidates can write in to Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Goh Xin Ting
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
E.A License: 99C4599