6 Months Contract Executive Assistant (Nursing Services) **Up to $3000/mth** #HLX
- Provide administrative / technical / logistics and event programme support (webinars / training / workshops / forum / engagement)
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings including secretariat support (minutes taking).
- Responsible for the updates and maintenance of department
- Resource person for workplace access / login issues / troubleshoot activation
- Manages the business / software procurement / licence renewal etc.
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma in any discipline
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary healthcare professionals will be an advantage
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player, good interpersonal skills and meticulous
- Proficient in MS office applications
- 5 days work week
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong [R1879124]
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599