The Physiotherapist will be responsible for providing appropriate, timely and effective physiotherapy treatment to nursing home.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITES
- Assess residents’ needs for therapy and to provide therapy services to the residents.
- Develop and review effective treatment programmes for residents.
- Document and audit resident care, collect and reports statistics.
- Supervise and guide physiotherapy intervention by junior staff.
- Initiate sharing and promote learning culture for evidence-based practice.
- Facilitate fun group exercises for better biopsychosocial care.
- Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Qualified and registered with AHPC (Full registration).
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599