a) Counter Services
- Perform patient registration, appointment scheduling, billing and payment collection.
- Explain payment schemes and charges to patients.
- Provide information on the various clinical services offered by the Centre and attend to inquiries from patients and members of the public.
- Perform counter-closing tasks in accordance with standard procedures at the end of business day.
b) Clinical Services
- Provide assistance to patients during eye examination and perform basic patient care activities and services, such as performing eye evaluation tests, eye drops instillation and rendering of basic eye care advice to patients/ family.
- Prepare necessary clinical documents for clinic sessions and conduct daily equipment/ instruments inventory checks in the assigned work area to ensure that equipment is ready for use at all times.
- Assist in the preparation/ generation of clinic reports and liaise with medical staff and internal departments for clarification on patient matters, if necessary.
- Any other duties assigned
Job Requirements: Min GCE O Level / Diploma in any courses or similar
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Ally Audrey Lok Xin Woon
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R21102307