Perm Senior Dietitian (WEST, HOSPITAL) #HZT
- Provides nutrition assessment, nutrition support, counselling and education to patients and carers individually or in groups.
- Provides intervention in therapeutic diets for special dietary requirements.
- Reviews inpatient nutrition progress and documents patient management.
- Participates in delivery of nutrition education programmes for patients, public and health care professionals and staff.
- Participates in multidisciplinary ward rounds.
- Acts as a resource person on issues regarding nutrition and dietetics when applicable.
- Develops and update patient education materials for nutrition counselling and education.
- Reviews literature for evidence based nutrition guidelines and update dietitians.
- Participates in approved nutrition related research.
- Involves in continuing professional development to maintain professional standards and technical skills
- Supervises and assesses in approved clinical teaching programmes.
- Participates in quality improvement programmes.
- Participates in departmental meetings.
- Any other administrative and clinical related duties as required.
- Degree in Dietetics with clinical internship
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong [R1879124]
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599