The Centre Manager Lead will report to the Head of Partnerships and Community Development and is also the secondary reporting officer for other Centre Managers of HNF Wellness Centres. He / She will also take charge of Wellness Centre at Buangkok which comprises a Senior Care, Day Rehabilitation and Active Ageing Centre.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing health or community care services, with supervisory or direct care responsibilities.
- Degree/ diploma in nursing, therapy, social work or other relevant care professions is advantageous.
- Certification in food safety, fire safety and facilities would be advantageous.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills; analytical, approachable and collaborative.
- Willing to work beyond normal office hours when needed.
Ensure smooth operations and effective utilization of services of the Senior Care Centre and Active Ageing Centre(s).
Provide good standards of care and effective programmes to improve or maintain seniors’ health, function and quality of life, ensuring licensing standards and community seniors’ needs are met
- Oversee referrals and ensure effective utilization of centre centre-based services; i.e. day care, community rehab, centre based nursing
- Perform initial assessment, and orientation for potential clients or families, including accessing and checking the National Means Test System (NMTS) and Financial Assistance (FA).
- Provide orientation and counseling to clients, family members, staff and volunteers to the Centre.
- Liaise with key partners to plan, keep track and implement programs and schedules.
- Assist with budget management and cost-effectiveness in Centre operations.
- In-charge of staff rosters and ensure clinical team provides adequate coverage when required.
- Assign staff for cross coverage or deployment to other centre(s) when need arises.
- Work with HR department on manpower requirement which include interview and selection of candidates.
- Identify and plan for training needs for staff and work with HR on the required training programmes.
- Manage Centre facilities and logistics; procurement of supplies, manage suppliers, vendors and contractors in a timely and cost effective manner
- Identify suitable vendors and contractors for Centre in accordance to existing procurement SOP.
- Transport fleet management including evaluation and selection of outsourced and insourced transport vendor, optimizing utilization.
- Ensure all documentations pertaining to the Centre operations are updated and maintained for audit purposes.
- Perform internal audits and investigations for adverse events.
- Work with the Communications & Development department to garner donations, volunteers and sponsorships.
- Manage adverse situations and ensure welfare of centre clients, staff, and volunteers.
- Observe confidentiality of information in relation to Centre, clients, staff, volunteers, service providers, etc
Lead Centre Manager Role, Governance & SOPs
- Ensure compliance to AIC/MOH requirements, includes service requirements
- Develop, review and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Senior Care Centres and Active Ageing Centres.
- Conduct checks on staff & caterer(s) on compliance with food safety and hygiene standards in the food process.
- Ensure accurate submission of clients’ attendances and submission of reports, claims, documentations and statistics to agencies, internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage both internal and external auditors, and assist to implement and update Centre policies.
Active Ageing Centres
- Oversee and support the Centre Supervisor in managing the Active Ageing Centre.
- Collaborate and initiate partnerships with Active Ageing partners and stakeholders to improve the health .
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer.
Work Location: Buangkok