Location: Islandwide (Multiple locations available)
- Provide therapy services as required
- Carry out initial and routine assessments.
- Develop individualised care plan and recommend appropriate intervention programmes.
- Ensure proper and accurate documentation done.
- Coordinate and work closely with the multi-disciplinary team to provide holistic care.
- Provide supervision and training for therapy and care staff whenever required.
- Participate in quality improvement projects.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities including admin that may be assigned
- Min. Degree in Occupational therapy/ any relevant field
- Fully registered with AHPC
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates’ information will be treated with the strictest confidence
Melissa Zhang Zhiqi (Mezzo)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd