Locum Staff Nurse - various setting #HYS
Job post no longer accepts applications
- Perform clinical assessments, identify potential and actual problems, develop care plans, implement appropriate care and evaluate care rendered.
- Provide nursing care according to professional standards of practice and policies.
- Guide and direct junior nursing colleagues in the daily care of the patients.
- Participate in doctors rounds to provide key information on patient condition and to manage changes in patient treatments and medication prescriptions.
- Engage patients and their family caregivers in planning for discharge and care at home.
- Contribute to weekly multidisciplinary Patient Care Conferences.
- Document accurate and clear account of patient’s condition and events.
- Perform infection control practices according to updated standards and policies.
- Participate and contribute to quality improvement initiatives for safe care.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Valid SNB/ BCLS
- Ok to perform shift work
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivy Yong Shi Mei
Personnel EA License No.: R2198995
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)