Contract: 5 months contract
Working Hours: Mon-Fri Office Hours
Pay: depends of experience and qualifications
- Engage Business on staff issues pertaining to confirmation and performance reviews, grievance and exit management.
- Participate and value-add in performance management discussions with Business [depends]
- Check through, co-ordinate and ensure that staff payments in relation to annual performance and ad-hoc exercises are accurate and made in a timely manner. [depends]
- Prepare and maintain staffing and manpower establishment reports.
- Provide corresponding analysis and projections vis-a-vis HR reporting metrics.
- Manage recruitment process from attraction, selection, interview and appointment to maintain the staffing level for Assistant Manager and below level, temps, interns, etc.
- This includes working with different organizations on the secondment of key personnel to the division(s) (if any)
- Address and provide advice to Business and staff on HR related queries and issues.
- Work with HRP Support team on HR administration and operational matters such as the processing of on/off boarding, transfers and staff confirmation.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
Interested candidates, do submit your resume in Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820