- Demonstrates professional and clinical excellence in the care and management of clinical trial subjects/volunteers in the CRU.
- Respect subject/volunteers' privacy and keeps in strictest confidence all privileged information.
- Collects, verifies and ensures proper storage of data collected.
- Be proficient in the operation of biomedical equipment within the CRU.
- Applies standard safety precautions to protect self and others from biohazard materials including blood borne pathogens.
- Participate actively in Code-blue drills and lead in the event of a real emergency.
- Performs general screening activities.
Clinical Trial Related Activities
- Performs protocol related tasks as assigned by the Study Nurse-in-Charge.
- Ensures clinical trial procedures/tasks are performed with a high standard of quality and safety in accordance with protocol, SOPs, GCP and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures the safety of subjects through the strict adherence to procedures stated in the clinical trial protocol such as adverse event reporting, dosing requirements and subject follow up.
- Works closely with other roles (e.g. Pharmacists, Research Technologists- CRU) to ensure the proper execution trial activities.
- Coordinates with relevant personnel such as housekeeping staff and administrative staff on other necessary auxiliary support (e.g. delivery of subject’s diet and maintenance of the study rooms).
- Responsible for entry and verification of data in paper/electronic case record form, site data collection forms or other databases, in accordance to protocol, SOPs and GCP.
- Ensures compliance to individual training plan and for clinical trial specific training requirements. Demonstrates understanding and adheres to Good Clinical Practice and Good Documentation Practice.
- Read, understand and adhere to Global and Local policies and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
Supplementary Job Description* (only if assigned)
Code Blue Team*
- Demonstrates the ability to manage medical emergencies (peri-arrest and cardiorespiratory arrest) as part of the first response (“crash team”) by performing advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) as per ACLS guidelines. This includes the administration of intravenous adrenaline and appropriate use of the automated external defibrillator (AED) and/or the manual defibrillator.
Clinical Trial Responsibilities*
- Undertake responsibilities of a Study Nurse-in-Charge.
- Orientates and assumes the mentor role for new staff.
- Supervises, coaches and manages assigned team members (e.g. agency nurses) to effectively deliver the needs of the business.
- Assume trainer role for specific nursing skills.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific procedures or tasks.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- 2 to 5 years of nursing experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Pleasant disposition, meticulous and systematic.
- Able to multi-task and perform under pressure of strict timelines.
- Able to work shifts, if required.
- Computer literate.
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to email@example.com (Attn: Senior Nurse/ Nurse AM)
Recruiter's Ref Code: #HDC
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare and Lifesciences)
EA License: 99C4599