About Aureus Group
Established in September 2013, Aureus Academy is Singapore’s leading music school with over 18,000 students enrolled in our school. Aureus Academy specializes in providing individually tailored piano lessons, violin lessons, drum lessons, voice lessons, and more to students of all ages and abilities.
Aureus has transformed a traditional brick-and-mortar service into a cutting-edge business featured in Forbes, Business Times, Straits Times, and Channel News Asia. Aureus Group, the parent company of Aureus Academy, has been ranked 4th in the “Singapore’s Fastest Growing Companies” survey conducted by The Straits Times and Germany-based global research firm Statista.
The Aureus Group’s Mission/Vision is to become the undisputed leader of Creative Arts Education globally by Sep 2025 and to make Aureus the first brand/activity of choice in any market or segment we operate in.
About the Role
At Aureus Group, we are looking for a Digital Content Writer to develop insights and content for our digital marketing platforms. He/She will play a crucial role in shaping the brand’s voice and delivering impactful messages to our audiences. You will work closely with the Sales and Business Development Team in creating compelling and quality content for various digital platforms and mediums.
- Develop and create engaging, persuasive, and error-free content for various marketing materials, including website content, blog posts, social media, email campaigns, press releases, and more.
- Meeting with the Senior Directors, Marketing Manager, and other internal stakeholders to understand their message, brand voice and target audience.
- Edit and proofread content to ensure it aligns with brand guidelines and maintains consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and apply best practices to our content strategy.
- Analyse content performance to understand gaps and improve content.
- Brainstorm and develop fresh and innovative ideas to drive brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
- Proficiency in grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Familiarity with SEO principles and keyword research is a plus.
- Ability to take initiative, handle multiple concurrent tasks, and adapt well to various ways of working among collaborators.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing diverse writing samples.
Perks and Packages:
- Gross Salary of $3,500 - $4,000
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- Worklife and Wellness including 14 days of Annual Leaves and Sick Leaves
- In-House Learning, Development, and Training are provided
- Professional Career Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Music Lessons
- Vibrant and Supportive Company Culture
- Work Equipment including IT Devices and Digital Softwares are provided