Contract: 10 months contract
Location: Novena (Hospital)
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-6pm
- Plan and implement internal communications strategies, campaigns and programmes across key internal channels and platforms, working closely across departments and internal stakeholders, ensuring that the workforce feels informed and connected with what’s happening in the organisation.
- Create messages and content that are meaningful, creative and compelling. Be a good story teller.
- Tailor strategic messages for targeted audiences and internal platforms.
- Key lead for Workplace from Meta with the ability and creativity to optimise key features and progress the internal platform and track its measurable outcome.
- Provide strategic communications counsel and support to Senior Management and other departments.
- Organise key corporate and staff events such as Founder’s Day, managing end-to-end event cycle, from timeline, budget and vendor management, logistics to day of event execution.
- Ensure a high standard of delivery of key activities and observation of standards by team
- Excellent writing, copy-editing and presentation skills with an eye for visual design
- Provide communications consultancy services to all departments
- Proactive and confident in managing and communicating effectively with stakeholders
- Comfortable in engaging C-Suite and Senior Management
- Assist RO in key projects when required and any other duties as assigned.
- BA in Mass Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Arts & Social Sciences preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Communications, preferably in internal communications and social media.
Interested candidates, do submit your resume in Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820