- Create, review and edit content across multiple platforms via social media, company webpage, etc.
- Research and target SEO oriented keywords through content to increase site traffic.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather information and ensure content accuracy.
- Schedule postings to ensure a consistent flow of content across different platforms.
- Participate in the planning, execution and managing of events logistics and publicity efforts to promote brand awareness.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Location: Raffles Place
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Minimum Degree in Marketing/ Digital Marketing/ Business/ Mass Communications or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Marketing related experience.
- Flair in photography and videography is a plus.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.