- Salary up to $3k to $4k
- Better career growth
Facilities Building Technician
- Work closely with Senior Facilities Engineer to ensure all services/operations are running smoothly.
- To perform preventive / breakdown and corrective maintenance and troubleshooting of M&E systems.
- Perform routine inspection on chillers, Cooling towers, Air compressors and M&E fixtures and fittings.
- Perform general maintenance including building works repairs, electrical, air-conditioning and plumbing & sanitary systems.
- Attend to fault report, users' compliant, breakdown and customer service requests generated from work request platform promptly.
- Report on irregularities and abnormality found during Inspection.
- Take regular meter readings and ensure system is operating in optimal condition.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties assigned from time to time by the Supervisor and Facility Manager.
Facilities Building Engineer
- Proficient in M&E services and systems like ACMV, Electrical, and P&S, with the necessary technical skills to manage, operate, and troubleshoot.
- Oversees the mechanical systems (eg. chiller plant, airside equipment, EMS/BMS, lifts/escalators)
- Provide monthly analysis of chiller consumption data and offer recommendation for adjustments.
- Ensure the functionality of M&E Systems, involving planning, assessment, and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Collaborate with Manager to identify potential energy and utility wastage and propose necessary improvements.
- Assist the Manager in supervising and managing a team of M&E Technicians and ensure performance aligns with expectations and task are completed.
- Handles the renewal and administration of maintenance contracts and statutory certifications.
- Prepare specifications for tenders and quotations, create reports, and perform related administrative tasks.
- Collaborates with the Project team to oversee the implementation, testing, commissioning, and handover of mechanical systems.
- Conduct site inspections and take over completed construction projects when necessary.
- Min Nitec, Diploma in Building Service, Facilities, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate with relevant experience is welcome to apply.
To Apply, kindly click on the "APPLY NOW" button and job details.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Staffking Pte Ltd (20C0358) | Chia Choon Wing (R23112010)