Contract: 1 year contract (starting Jan 2024)
Location: Marine Parade (Pharma company)
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
- Manage in-market import/export, transportation and warehousing activities and cost, logistics operation issues, inventory management (stock adjustment, product transfer, stock counting, etc.) for BMS owned commercial products, samples, or clinical trial materials, whereas appropriate.
- Execute logistics portion per commercial agreement with distributors, including managing daily logistics operation, stock issues, write-offs, reconciliations, product destructions & service exceptions and business review whereas appropriate to ensure the logistics service provider is managed to the standards (e.g., Service KPIs, cost etc.) in alignment with the remit of each market Scope of work and with reference to the BMS Master Services Agreement with regional distributor.
- Collaborate with regional and global logistics team and other internal and external stakeholders to deliver new product launch, product deletion/divesture, deploy logistics solutions, solve logistics operation issues, and make continual improvement in Taiwan and Hong Kong/SEA Markets.
- Ensure that Business Continuity Management (BCM) is maintained and executed accordingly in the appropriate events.
- Market oversight on Logistics Systems (LIR)
- Support budgeting, reporting, and audits as per aligned requirements and process
- Report, assess, and track logistics KPIs/ metrics and provide comprehensive logistics data analytics to regional logistics or appointed focal point to support initiatives and scenarios evaluation.
- Support the creation and review of market/regional/global SOP’s or manage local work instruction whereas necessary.
- Share market best practices to integrate and deploy new processes.
- Representative of Global Delivery Solutions organization in the markets and other different forums
- Can act as SME in cross-functional forums in relation to the scope of market responsibility.
- Support UAT activities (Apr to Jun 2024) by covering for GDS operational activities.
- Support GDS project activities (eg. documentation, SOP, work instructions)
- A bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business or equivalent.
- Proficiency of English and market language
- 5+ years of managing integrated market logistics in pharmaceutical industry or similar product-profile (e.g., cold chain) company.
- Capability of building relationships and using influence in the market
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and foster open communication within the organization: particular focus on team collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Experience on SAP, systems implementations, interface maintenance, and inventory management related system activities.
Interested candidates, do submit your resume in Word document to: email@example.com
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820