Contract: 12 months
Location: Gul Circle
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.15am – 5pm
- Process customer orders/enquiries daily by email, fax, or phone call.
- Close follow up with business units on fixed / ad-hoc billing; generating monthly report and posting of invoices.
- Coordinate and correspond to customer/sales on the sales order status.
- Coordinate with internal department to ensure smooth deliveries and resolve arising issues in a timely manner.
- Handle export shipments for intercompany and direct overseas customers.
- Prepare the shipping document for Singapore and export shipment.
- Support in investigations of internal / external complains to identify root cause and provide solutions.
- Ensure hazardous substance license from customers are valid and adhere to the regulation set by NEA and SPF.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by manager
- Dip/Nitec in Supply Chain or relevant work experience
Interested candidates, do submit your resume in Word document to: email@example.com
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820