Our client is a well known trading company dealing with Agro products, steel, Iron, etc. They have an immediate requirement for a SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION EXECUTIVE.
• Preparation of export LC documents for submission to bank well within time.
• Liaising with bank and internal trade support team for sending the documents for checking, negotiation, on approval basis, collection basis, etc.
• Resolving the queries raised by bank and ensuring that documents are sent timely and are certified clean by bank.
• Preparation of LC/PG/BG issuance requests for banks and getting them
issued and liaisoning with Dubai and Myanmar office for submission of LC/PG/BG application and resolving queries of the bank to get LC/PG/BG issued.
• Tracking of shipments and update data sheets along with handling documents for tracking the same.
• Maintaining up-to-date export files in a structured and catalogued system.
• Preparation of related reports for analysis and reporting.
• Arranging for Switching of BL and liaise with Shipping agencies.
• Arranging for certificate of origin from SICCI as per LC requirement.
• Handling other document requirement for import and export
documentation and co-ordinating closely with trade support.
• Duties as assigned on adhoc basis to cover colleagues. - Knowledge of SAP ERP would be preferred.
Job location : Raffles Place
Work week : Mon-Fri
Salary : upto S$ 4K pm (open for negotiations)
Interested candidates please email resume in MSWord format to email@example.com. Please include products handled, salary drawn/expected, notice period,etc.
Job posted by
EA Regn R1106079