Logistics Coordinator (Up to $3200, 5 day work)
- Handle import and export permit declaration.
- Prepare simple logistics documents.
- Attending to email enquiries & calls.
- Liaise with customers and transporters to arrange for local shipment delivery.
- Handle air and sea shipment booking with freight forwarders.
- Handle customers’ complaints and conduct investigations (if any).
- Handle ad-hoc task/operation duties upon request.
- ‘O’ level & above with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Diploma in Logistics/ Supply Chain with NO Experience is welcome to apply. Training provided.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to us.
EA License No: 09C0884
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan/ R1108310