Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Work Location: Downtown Core, Singapore
Job Type: 1 year contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
The : Quality Assurance Analyst will provide services to support the appropriate levels of Quality Management activities throughout the project lifecycle.
- Understand the requirements of projects, enhancements and defects.
- Responsible for creating test plans and test scenarios.
- Review and walkthrough the created test scenarios with Business Analysts, System Analysts, Enhancement Leads, Developers and Project Managers.
- Responsible for creating test cases with entry, exit, and acceptance criteria.
- Execute the test cases once the build is moved to the Quality Assurance (QA) environment.
- Execute the test cases in various platforms (including but not limited to desktops, iPads, and mobile devices) required for the projects.
- Responsible for raising observations and defects to the IT teams in a timely manner.
- Responsible for providing clear, concise, and complete test-related documentation including TCR.
- Support the User Acceptance Test (UAT) by providing high level test scripts and clarifying UAT observations.
- Any other ancillary tasks or works as and when requested and assigned by the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- At 5 years of Software Testing experience that should include but not limited to APIs, Windows, iSeries, and Web Application.
- Demonstrate applicable knowledge on SDLC, testing methodologies, and frameworks and experience to pro-actively develop sound QA designs, plans, solutions, and test cases.
- Experience with Software QA tools such as OpenText Load Runner, ALM/Octane, UFT and Tricentis Tosca).
- Experience with open sources (Git, Jenkins, Docker, Selenium, Appium, TestNg, Maven, JMeter, Jira).
- Proven ability to analyze and solve problems in a service-driven organization.
- Positive attitude and perseverance required to report observations and defects to developers.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and customer management skills.
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to email@example.com
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook, and more to stay updated on our latest offerings, industry insights, and exciting announcements. Join our vibrant online community and reach out further to discover the endless possibilities with our business. Follow us now for more!
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!