• Understands technical and functional design requirements.
• Implement applications using Microsoft and development tools in N-Tier environment.
• Provide supports to development projects throughout the SDLC.
• Assists in physical and logical database design.
• Design and create prototypes for client engagements.
• Design and develop browser-based front-end applications.
• Coordinate and conduct unit testing, System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test.
• Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
• At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent. Candidates with a relevant IT diploma may also apply.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in designing, testing and implementing .net applications, and have completed at least 1 to 2 project life cycle(s).
• Knowledge and strong hands on working experience in at least one of the following is a must: C#, ASP.NET.
• Candidates with interfaces with hardware and special devices such as scanners, readers, etc. will be advantageous.
• Good foundation in OO related concepts is required.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Manage time and set priorities for tasks.
• Able to adapt readily & effectively to unexpected or changing conditions.
• Self-motivated. Able to meet deadlines. Willingness to work extended hours during project peak period.