Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Job Title: Network Engineer
Work Location: Harbourfront, Singapore
Job Type: 2-years contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
The Network Engineer will provide support to infrastructure projects and also to resolve network incidents and issues.
- Support network infrastructure projects.
- Provide support to resolve network incidents and issues.
- Provide post-cutover support for various projects as directed by IT Network team.
- Participate in project meetings, discussions, and handover of projects.
- Draft, review and submit project related documents/ reports/ metrics as and when required
- Troubleshoot project related issues and resolve such issues.
- Manage and monitor system utilization and performance during pre-project and post project cutover.
- Any other tasks or works as and when requested and assigned by the Company.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- 5 years' experience relating to network switching, routing, and network security environment.
- Formal training & certification in Cisco Certified Network Associate and Cisco Certified Network Professional or equivalent certification.
- Strong technical working knowledge Cisco network switches and Firewalls.
- Hands-on experience configuring and managing medium to big size networks.
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to email@example.com
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook, and more to stay updated on our latest offerings, industry insights, and exciting announcements. Join our vibrant online community and reach out further to discover the endless possibilities with our business. Follow us now for more!
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!