Data Center Operations Engineer
- Monitor incoming tickets for processing from the ticketing portal or via email and respond based on SLA.
- Provide support to clients over the ticketing portal, phone or via email.
- Perform power verification, power cycling of equipment and break-fix for servers and network devices.
- Assist in troubleshooting physical connectivity
- Perform cable patching (copper, fiber cables and site surveys).
- Tape change based on tape rotation schedule.
- Manage and maintain cable inventory records, cross-connect records and periodic compilation of statistics and reports.
- Work with vendor to resolve technical issues or supply and install of equipment or cabling.
- Liaison with customers to provide them with activity updates.
- Escalate issues wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- Work with other team members to coordinate proper dissemination of information and follow up on handing over of duties.
- Perform Site escort for vendor / customer
- Receive / Send equipment or items on behalf of customers.
- Provide the customer service support based on the request.