About Aureus Group
Established in September 2013, Aureus Academy is Singapore’s leading music school with over 18,000 students enrolled in our school. Aureus Academy specializes in providing individually tailored piano lessons, violin lessons, drum lessons, voice lessons, and more to students of all ages and abilities.
Aureus has transformed a traditional brick-and-mortar service into a cutting-edge business featured in Forbes, Business Times, Straits Times, and Channel News Asia. Aureus Group, the parent company of Aureus Academy, has been ranked 4th in the “Singapore’s Fastest Growing Companies” survey conducted by The Straits Times and Germany-based global research firm Statista.
The Aureus Group’s Mission/Vision is to become the undisputed leader of Creative Arts Education globally by Sep 2025 and to make Aureus the first brand/activity of choice in any market or segment we operate in.
About the Role
We are looking for outstanding Software QA candidates with experience in writing and executing test plans and test cases on both web and mobile platforms.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record and document thoroughly
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (developers and product managers)
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 3-5 years of experience in Software QA on both web and mobile platforms
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Perks and Packages:
- Gross Salary of $4,000 - $5,500
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- Worklife and Wellness including 14 days of Annual Leaves and Sick Leaves
- In-House Learning, Development, and Training are provided
- Professional Career Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Music Lessons
- Vibrant and Supportive Company Culture
- Work Equipment including IT Devices and Digital Softwares are provided