About Aureus Group
Established in September 2013, Aureus Academy is Singapore’s leading music school with over 18,000 students enrolled in our school. Aureus Academy specializes in providing individually tailored piano lessons, violin lessons, drum lessons, voice lessons, and more to students of all ages and abilities.
Aureus has transformed a traditional brick-and-mortar service into a cutting-edge business featured in Forbes, Business Times, Straits Times, and Channel News Asia. Aureus Group, the parent company of Aureus Academy, has been ranked 4th in the “Singapore’s Fastest Growing Companies” survey conducted by The Straits Times and Germany-based global research firm Statista.
The Aureus Group’s Mission/Vision is to become the undisputed leader of Creative Arts Education globally by Sep 2025 and to make Aureus the first brand/activity of choice in any market or segment we operate in.
About the Role
We are looking for outstanding Mobile Developers with experience in developing both iOS and Android applications on Flutter.
- Write structured, testable, and efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Work with UI/UX designers to execute designs and ensure they are feasible for development
- Plan and execute User Acceptance Tests with a combination of end-users and internal project teams members
- Stay up to date with the emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Cooperate with back-end developers to ensure apps are aligned
- Possesses at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- At least 2-3 years of working experience as an app developer
- Open to learn or work with Flutter
- Has experience with integrating rest APIs
- Proven technical knowledge in mobile app development
- Experience with App Store / Play store submission, subscription management, and reporting
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Knowledge in Git and experience in using GitHub
Perks and Packages:
- Gross Salary of $5,000 - $6,500
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- Worklife and Wellness including 14 days of Annual Leaves and Sick Leaves
- In-House Learning, Development, and Training are provided
- Professional Career Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Music Lessons
- Vibrant and Supportive Company Culture
- Work Equipment including IT Devices and Digital Softwares are provided