About Aureus Group
Established in September 2013, Aureus Academy is Singapore’s leading music school with over 18,000 students enrolled in our school. Aureus Academy specializes in providing individually tailored piano lessons, violin lessons, drum lessons, voice lessons, and more to students of all ages and abilities.
Aureus has transformed a traditional brick-and-mortar service into a cutting-edge business featured in Forbes, Business Times, Straits Times, and Channel News Asia. Aureus Group, the parent company of Aureus Academy, has been ranked 4th in the “Singapore’s Fastest Growing Companies” survey conducted by The Straits Times and Germany-based global research firm Statista.
The Aureus Group’s Mission/Vision is to become the undisputed leader of Creative Arts Education globally by Sep 2025 and to make Aureus the first brand/activity of choice in any market or segment we operate in.
About the Role
We are looking for a qualified Backend Developer to join our Team. He/She is responsible for building the ‘server-side’ of the project's web applications. He/She should also be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform unit tests to optimize performance
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 2 - 4 years of experience in node.js with typescript
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Open to learning other technologies
- Knowledge and experience in express.js, or next.js, MongoDB or NoSQL databases, and developing rest APIs are a plus
- Experience in AWS and Heroku, including AWS serverless computing Lambda function are a bonus
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
Perks and Packages:
- Gross Salary of $5,500 - $6,500
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- Worklife and Wellness including 14 days of Annual Leaves and Sick Leaves
- In-House Learning, Development, and Training are provided
- Professional Career Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Music Lessons
- Vibrant and Supportive Company Culture
- Work Equipment including IT Devices and Digital Softwares are provided