Quality Assurance Test Specialist
Job post no longer accepts applications
- Conduct audits and enforce essential project-related milestones, documents, and standards throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to uphold the highest quality.
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspections and testing of projects to ensure quality and adherence to specifications and deliverables.
- Continuously monitor and conduct routine inspections and quality checks at project milestones.
- Support operations by tracking, documenting, and reporting on project quality assurance activities.
- Investigate reports of project quality issues and ensure resolution in accordance with company guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting.
- Drive efficiency and innovation in the inspection of project milestones to confirm the completeness of all artifacts.
- Review and validate all test cases to ensure they are sufficient coverage and compliant with established standards.
- Attention to detail and good in written and verbal communication.
- Degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance Testing or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of Software Development methodologies like Agile, Defect Management System, Quality Assurance and documentation.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Effective time management.
- Strong critical thinking.