What the role is
As a member of Team Central Provident Fund (CPF), you will play a crucial role in helping over 4 million members save for their retirement, healthcare, and housing needs as well as helping them cope with life’s uncertainties. With a fulfilling career, career growth, and development opportunities, you will be part of a big family of dedicated professionals. Join us and champion financial security for Singaporeans while leaving a lasting legacy.
What you will be working on
• Assist Head of Internal Audit in the development of risk-based IT audit plans and Internal Audit work plans
• Supervise and manage the day-to-day running & completion of IT audits, data analytics and non-audit work, to ensure timely completion and good quality deliverables.
• Coach and mentor a team of IT auditors and Data Analysts
• Monitor and manage resources to meet project deadlines and adhoc work requirements
• Prepare reports and make presentations to Management and Audit Committee, and perform other duties as assigned
What we are looking for
• Candidate must have a minimum 12-15 years relevant working experience in IT auditing, of which at least 8 years’ experience in managing and leading audit teams
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills are essential
• Independent, resourceful, self-motivated and possess good interpersonal and communication skills as well as strong leadership qualities
• Candidate must have CISA, CISSP or other equivalent professional certification
• Proficiency in Computer Assisted Auditing Tools would be an advantage