Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Network Solution Architect
Job Title: Network Solution Architect
Work Location: Downtown Core, Singapore
Job Type: 1 year contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
The : Network Solution Architect will be responsible for assisting, creating and validating software / infrastructure / SaaS / PaaS / IaaS architecture / project implementation and data migration.
- To plan, design and implement a secured network infrastructure & end-to-end network solutions.
- Create Architecture Artifect for ARB (Architecture Review Board) and necessary documentation, assist in security review / TRA, prepare and present Solution in ARB. Optimize our return on our IT investment by proposing cost-justified IT components, as measured by support availability, price, upgradeability, and performance.
- Must be able to gather business and/or application requirements on the network infrastructure to plan, design and implement technical solutions in accordance with the specifications & service levels, ensure the architecture design aligned to Corporate standard, operational requirements, meet IT policies and governance.
- Demonstrate good experience and technical proficiency in security centric networks / Cloud / PaaS / SaaS and infrastructure solutions with strong knowledge, and provide technical expertise and Bill of Material (BOM) / Cost estimation / budgeting.
- Any other duties as required by the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- IT Experience in designing and implementing high-availability, campus/enterprise network, multi-layer data center networks, and IT Architecture Design.
- Demonstrate project technical management skills and strong leadership, capable of managing large scale projects.
- Good knowledge in next-gen firewalls and intrusion detection systems platforms and network monitoring and management solutions.
- Possess strong verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Industry certifications such as CCNA / CCNP / CCIE, CCSA, Microsoft Azure / SaaS / PaaS / Cloud experience will be an added advantage.
- Required to undergo Casino Regulatory Authority (CRA) checks.
- Available at short notice.
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook, and more to stay updated on our latest offerings, industry insights, and exciting announcements. Join our vibrant online community and reach out further to discover the endless possibilities with our business. Follow us now for more!
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!